I’m delighted to announce the line up for Science Calling’s newest series, Science +1. This is going to be an exciting few weeks giving us a glimpse at the frontier of science. Starting next week and running until 1st June, five brilliant guest bloggers will be covering a variety of topics.
- Friday 18th: The next chapter of apoptosis research by Moi
- Monday 21st: The search for life in the universe by Markus Hammonds (Supernova Condensate)
- Wednesday 23rd: Engage! by Shaun O’Boyle (Science Gallery / Newstalk Futureproof)
- Friday 25th: Small science with a big impact by Dr. Éilis McGrath (CRANN)
- Monday 28th: Things are going to change around here! by Humphrey Jones (The Frog Blog)
- Wednesday 30th: The future of the Internet is wired into the human brain by Prof Billy O’Connor (Inside the Brain / University of Limerick)