My brain needs a shock to get it back in working order after liveblogging at the Falling Wall Conference in Berlin yesterday. It was a brilliantly filled with a variety of interesting talks.
Talks I wrote about can be viewed via the Falling Walls blog: [no longer online]
- Reverse engineering an elephant – Post on Professor David Harel & Breaking the Wall of Biocomplexity
- Learning from a Lotus Leaf – Prof Nicola Pugno & Breaking the Wall of Super Materials
- Changing Perspections of Food – Prof Per Møller & Breaking the Wall of Bad Taste
- Fueling Deep Sea Research – Prof Herzig & Breaking the Wall of the Dark Side of the Oceans
- Developing Drug Accessibility – Dr Denis Broun & Breaking the Wall of Inaccessible Drugs